Thursday 11 August 2011

Break Over, Back to Blogging...

Sorry for the temporary intermission of the Nieuport 17bis Build. My wife and I are in the process of selling our house which has required more attention and tweaking and therefore less time for Blogging (and building)! Hopefully once I put the finishing touches on the house I can throw myself back into model making again!

I will update later this weekend with a selection of dummy radial engine kits. I hope to use 2 of  these engine kits, 1 in the Nieuport and 1 in the Bleriot. I'll also aim to include details for the dummy scale Bleriot propeller 'kit'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark.
    We will be waiting for the building progress,do not worry.
    I believe that there are many fellow modellers that are interested in Boddo's Bleriot you have finished.Your photos will be helpfull indeed!
    Regards,
    Socrates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Socrates,
    Normal service will soon be resumed and the Nieuport build will be back on track. I'm glad to see so many followers :) I'll get the Bleriot photos on here too, hopefully this week :)

    Thanks again for your comments and continued interest with the build.

    Regards, Mark

    ReplyDelete