Tuesday 27 December 2011

Blogging to Resume...

Blogging can now resume! 
After a very painful house sale, they make selling a house in England way too difficult, my wife and I are now able to move on. The associated problems with the house move continue however. NO internet for about 2 months, this was a real problem as we both use it on a daily basis. We still haven't got a landline, something else to sort out. We are now living in rented accommodation whilst our US Visa is being processed. I had a large workshop back at the old house and now I don't! I have put together a temporary workshop in the new house that will have to do until I get to the US. The new workshop is about 11 feet square and as it is inside the house I can't make too much noise.

Many thanks to all that have been looking at my blog and for the comments that have been left. I will answer all the comments soon. I hope you will keep dropping by from time to time to catch my updates as there is lots coming up.

I will be uploading some photographs of my David Boddington 1/4 Scale Bleriot today that I built about 10 years ago. I hope you find them of interest. There will be lots of them so please be patient as I will be loading them in sections.

I will continue with the Nieuport build, as it has to be finished before I leave the UK. I will also update the  Dummy Radial Engine kit build and the Scale Propeller kit build. The Dummy Radial Engine and Propeller were finished in late August - early September and have both been fitted to the Bleriot, which has now been sold, way too big to take with me. I'll make another in the US.

Well that's about all for now,  wishing everybody all the best for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment